Sunday, April 7, 2024

Footprtints or mudprints

Is DJT leaving behind footprints in the sands of time (https://poets.org/poem/psalm-life) or mud prints in the fog of mind ... you know to whom I refer ... I simply cannot understand how so many still support that criminal ... I am weak of mind ... I admit ... but some things are quite clear to me ... namely that I should have moved to Bali ... or stayed in Bergen ... mike


"late and soon, getting spending ... we lay waste our powers"


Hillel: "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when?" 

Socrates: :”True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”:

 ...See also:



Why do those things that I never studied come so easily to mind? I wonder ???

Mike Spector
Lost, as usual 

No comments:

Post a Comment